Look what the mailman brought me all the way from Switzerland. If you are like me, I don't comment to win a giveaway. I comment because the blogger is sharing and inspiring me. This, however, is a great win. Judy from How ART You? had a giveaway in one of the hops. It's fun to be a winner. I adore the way Europeans write and will be keeping the envelope with my treasures. Thank you Judy. (Be sure to check out her blog. She does beautiful quilting.)
I made this quilt using a Moda Bake Shop pattern/tutorial designed by Temecula Quilt Co. sometime ago. It is made with civil war reproduction fabrics. It's really a small table topper (20 inches), but looks twice it size on the small table. Those are itsy bitsy squares in those nine patch blocks.
Aren't they adorable--Moda mini charms. That's 2 1/2" of matching colors in every square. An immediate thought came to me of a quilt I already have and will use for one bundle. I'm not one who enjoys the civil war fabric colors. These mini's are more my choice.
I made this quilt using a Moda Bake Shop pattern/tutorial designed by Temecula Quilt Co. sometime ago. It is made with civil war reproduction fabrics. It's really a small table topper (20 inches), but looks twice it size on the small table. Those are itsy bitsy squares in those nine patch blocks.
Have a great week quilting. Now it's time to dig through my stash for the best background color. It'll probably be a darker beige than used in this one.s
Marcy
I just love your table topper, and as I have to make one for my Mom, you have given me inspiration! Fantastic use of little, tiny pieces of fabric!
ReplyDelete