The other day hubby was on a break from cleaning up two birdhouses to ready them for hanging. While he was away from them, Mrs. Wren decided to take up residency. She started hauling brush and twigs to build a nest inside. She tried out both houses and seemed to prefer the red one. Once the house was hung I feared she'd not return but she did. We've been trying to catch her on the camera to share with you. No luck.
On another but close note, it so happened the BOM from Quilt Doodles is a birdhouse with a small peep and her mother. I've got the machine blanket stitch completed and need to add the hand embroidery.
The flowers are blooming like they are on steroids.
In the picture below shows a strange phenomena. The red bud tree is forcing blooms out of the bark. What's with that?
Marcy
I love when the birds start taking up residence again! Your red birdhouse is adorable. I almost did that BOM....but don't have time right now...though i may go sneak in that birdhouse pattern. Teeheee
ReplyDeleteI love when the birds start taking up residence again! Your red birdhouse is adorable. I almost did that BOM....but don't have time right now...though i may go sneak in that birdhouse pattern. Teeheee
ReplyDelete