Monday, March 9, 2015

Shirt Tissue Holders

This week I spent most of my sewing time creating philanthropy quilt tops. My daughter is coming to visit and thought I'd get ahead of the game. I've got the battings cut, need to cut some backs and I'll be on it when she leaves.

But I did take time to sew a few other things. Carol from Just Let Me Quilt brought home one of these cute tissue holders from a retreat and led us to the pattern HERE. It has three seams and is a fold and press project. You can tell I played with just my scraps. I'll be on the search for some small patterned Hawaiian fabric.

You know, this could be a great gift card holder for Fathers' Day.








Now I'm just saying...ALOHA.

Marcy

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! You cleverly chose your fabric. I particularly love the beige-brown batik shirt.
    Pinned and shared on google+ (sewing community).

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.