Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Beautiful Baby Quilt

If you've been stopping by for a while, you know I work on philanthropy quilts whether creating or quilting. Some of the quilts I get to quilt on are basic patterns. The leader handed me one and I was overwhelmed. Not only that she trusted me to quilt it, but by the beauty of the quilt.


How about those colors? What a sweet quilt.


We've been "pillowcasing" for about a year to get caught up and do minimal quilting.



Marcy

4 comments:

  1. That IS a beautiful baby quilt...the colours just say "Welcome to the World". I think it's fantastic that you work on charity quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely baby quilt!!! I love the colors. This one must have taken some time to quilt and it came out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.