Nearly last, but not least, is my show at the hop. Here is my cupcake door stop. It stands less than a foot. The bottom is filled with rice since I didn't have time to run out for some real weighted stuffing. Then I filled the top with polyfil and add the cherry on top.
Here it stands by the door. However, come summer I will need it to keep the door open when the winds fly through.
And here's the top view.
In the meantime, I can use it as a centerpiece on top of my cupcake quilt.
And it looks good with my other red, white and black goodies too.
Last year I posted some of my cupcake fabric creations and they are posted here, here, here and here. Just wish I had a real cupcake--right now.
Here's the list of today's doorstop creators:
How about a big thanks to Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt and Carla at Creating in the Sticks for providing yet another outlet for our serious creations.
Here it stands by the door. However, come summer I will need it to keep the door open when the winds fly through.
And here's the top view.
In the meantime, I can use it as a centerpiece on top of my cupcake quilt.
And it looks good with my other red, white and black goodies too.
Last year I posted some of my cupcake fabric creations and they are posted here, here, here and here. Just wish I had a real cupcake--right now.
Here's the list of today's doorstop creators:
February 7th
GrammieQs
Pickles Quilting
Made by Me in Red
A Passion for Applique
Living With Purpose
Sew We Quilt
GrammieQs
Pickles Quilting
Made by Me in Red
A Passion for Applique
Living With Purpose
Sew We Quilt
How about a big thanks to Madame Samm of Sew We Quilt and Carla at Creating in the Sticks for providing yet another outlet for our serious creations.
What a cute doorstop…and it looks great with your beautiful cupcake quilt!!! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLove your cupcake door stopper and the cherry on top makes it look good enough to eat! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love your little cupcake. A great doorstop or table decoration and the cherry on top takes the cake. Adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute cupcake...love the little cherry on top!
ReplyDeleteVery cute cupcake. It looks so sweet. Great idea for a doorstop.
ReplyDeleteA big, big cupcake as a door stopper. Such a marvelous idea. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
ReplyDeleteWaouh, something with lots of calories, smile! Huge cupcake, my elderly son would think he is in paradise... he loves muffins! And your cherry looks so appetizing, is it made of plastic?
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. Your cupcake is beautifully made and yummy looking!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love the addition of the cherry on top. :) blessings, marlene
ReplyDeleteThat cupcake is just too sweet! And yes, now I want cupcakes too!
ReplyDeleteNow that is what I am talking about. A cupcake the size of my head! Yummmmmy. I am guessing it's black forest cake, with the cherry on top! LOL Wonderrful job!
ReplyDeletei don;t even know where to start lol the sign…love that sign…ohhhhh it resonates with me….so much today..
ReplyDeleteand your cupcake quilt, lovely to the senses…and your door stopper…totally scrumptious...
very cute idea indeed!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell I bought a new cupcake pan yesterday so let me whip up a batch! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your door stopper but that quilt is my favorite!
CUTE as a cupcake and a Cherry on top....how many calories ?
ReplyDeleteYumm! It's a shame to put that cupcake on the floor. It goes so well with your quilt and other decor. Nice work. svonfumetti at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteThat is a dangerous door stop. Every time I look at it I want a cupcake. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hopping. That is one good looking door stop.
How perfect! I think I would be hungry all the time with that holding my door! I would use it anyway! It looks great with your cupcake quilt!
ReplyDeleteCute! It makes me hungry for a cupcake!
ReplyDeleteAfter looking at your adorable doorstop, I'm sure I need a cupcake for breakfast...really, I do. It is just so cute, cute, cute! I love the quilt and that saying on your wall is so funny!
ReplyDeleteYou door stop looks delicious! Love that chevron fabric! Great project!
ReplyDeleteAh Marcy just think this gigantic cupcake has NO calories!!! But looking at it everyday might just get you craving cupcakes, lol!!! Nicely done and it's red too! Darling quilt too.
ReplyDeleteYummy, and love the quilt too! New Follower. Greetings from Oklahoma, USA crystalbluern at onlineok dot com
ReplyDeleteCute, now I want a cupcake! Thanks for sharing. vickise at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteDELICIOUS! When we were little, my brothers and I would always beg each other by saying, "Pretty-please, with a cherry on top?" and cherries have been special ever since! Your cupcake is just adorable. I am going to go see the other cupcake links in your post.
ReplyDeleteMmm, cupcakes... lol Looks pretty cool, I like the cherry. And that little cupcake quilt is super cute with all the seasonal cupcakes. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete~Brandy
That cup cake is adorable. I love it! I also like your cup cake quilt. Your fabric choices are perfect!
ReplyDeleteummm-That cupcake looks good enough to eat. I really like your quilt, too. Great job! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou really are a cupcake addict. Such a wonderful addiction it is. Great job on the door stop.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute cupcake-stop! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove your cupcake door stop!
ReplyDeleteA cupcake doorstopper! super idea. Love your cupcake quilt - adorable. Make my cupcake red velvet - I've been thinking of one like that for ages!
ReplyDeleteSew sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteI adore your cupcake. With your cupcake quilt it is amazing. How very clever of you. Thank you sew very much for Hopping...
ReplyDeleteYour cupcake door stop is so sweet..(pun intended). Seriously, I really love it. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
cheers
maggie
maggiemine42@gmail.com
Your cupcake doorstop is really cute! I think if I had one I would crave dessert all the time which would be very bad for my waistline.
ReplyDeleteVery cute I love your cupcake doorstop, very creative.
ReplyDeleteMy entire kitchen is decorated in cupcakes. I considered making a cupcake, but my love for Snoopy won out in the end. ;) Very nice work and I just LOVE the "cherry on top" final touch. Truly a sweet doorstop.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet idea! It looks terrific . Love your quilt too. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletexo jan
Yummy! - making us hungry with such a beautiful cup cake! Super!
ReplyDeleteThis is great!!! :)
ReplyDelete