Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Kitchen Redo

Day two—I am on a roll. 

Last week I was beginning to think of January and my kitchen.  I like to change things around and surround myself in my handmade goodies. 

First in mind is my red metal cupcake holder and to fill it with many of the cupcake pincushions I’ve made in the past few years.   The wall space between upper and lower cabinets will be decked with small cupcake quilts.  Cupcake candles will fill in the empty spots.  A cupcake potholder is already hanging from a drawer knob.

Here’s my latest addition to my cupcake addiction.   There’s a great tutorial at Pin.Sew.Press blog.  She calls it the Stay Put Towel and they are quick and easy. 


1 comment:

  1. January should be my month for cupcakes, too. We have FIVE birthdays in January, with two more in February. I am going to start collecting for my own cupcake project. You are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.