Thursday, October 3, 2013

Not Idle

Even though I've not posted, I have not been idle.  It was necessary to put some D rings and other custom things in my new gym bag (prior post) and then I wanted a pouch to put my wallet, phone, etc. in so I can just lift it to my purse when needed. Easy to make but I need to find a red clipper thingy.


That completed, on with philanthropy projects.  Let's see:  one pillowcase for the small guild, one rail fence block quilt top done and half of another quilt sandwiched and quilted for the other group.

Also, I've made good use of the ending of the baseball season.  While the games are on, it gives me good "seat time" to work on my Gingerbread blocks from Crabapple Hill.  There's lots of small detailed work to do on it yet.  Since this is only block two, I can honestly say it might be for Christmas 2014--or 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.