Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Gym Bag

What a deal!  I got several kits at Connecting Threads on clearance and couldn't wait to start on this gym bag.  It's a  Lazy Girl Designs pattern and she's got some great patterns.  Usually one of the totes I have is stuffed with my gym needs, keys and billfold.  This is one big gym bag, no kidding.  It has handles plus a optional shoulder strap.  Other than top stitching the handles/strap, I followed the directions exactly.  There was plenty of fabric to cover cardboard to stabilize the bottom.  Also,  I added metal feet to the bottom.  In fact, as big is the bag is, another four metal feet might protect the bottom.  For quilting, I just followed the fabric. Don't you just love a big bag with a zipper?  Might be perfect  for travel too.  With the elastic side tops, it's stuffable too.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.