Going to the gym is a natural routine for me. Last week at the gym, the instructor gave me a bracelet and gave one to a couple others. First I thought it might be because I'm probably the oldest in the class. However, the other two were far from my age.
I asked her, "what's the deal?" She quietly said "you do inspire me." You are here regularly and because of your devotion you have benefited. "But," she said, "you and others have inspired the whole class. Each of you bring something different to the program and it seems to challenge the others."
So why am I mentioning this? Because I feel the entire blogging community has pushed me to do my best and attempt projects not on my "do" list.
I bet you didn't realize when you add a new post, join a hop or comment on someone's blog you, too, are inspiring others. We do it for one another.
Perhaps the bracelet should say "Y'ALL INSPIRE ME."

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.