Sunday, May 19, 2013

I'm Not Missing--I'm Busy

Besides getting ready for the Say it with Flowers blog hop beginning May 27th, there's been some real catch up work around here.  Four quick coasters to match a quick table topper were first.  This is part of my stash busting program and I am really making headway.  The touch of black blends well with my blackbirds.


For my philanthropy efforts, I machine quilted these five children's quilts.  The tops are made by another quilter and she never fails to amaze me with her patterns and color combinations using donated fabric.  I pick up five quilts twice a month to quilt.  Then another quilter does machine binding and it is always perfect.  For these I just straight-line quilted.  Sometimes I free motion--it depends on the quilt and my timeline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.