Have you recovered from the Nancy Drew blog hop? There were so many ideas and I've spent the past few days reviewing what's out there.
Then, up comes a new hop. Since hand embroidery is one of my favorites, this hop will require an extra vitamin and a new can of coffee. Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt has some fun in store for us I am sure and probably lots of eye candy.
The past few days I've been finishing the machine quilting on a quilt I had given up on. The tension on the back was wacko so I put the binding on and buried it in the closet. This past weekend was time to bring it out. Unquilting--a.k.a.--carefully removing the unwanted quilting is great TV work. I'll post it when finally complete.
Later this week I'll try to put together some pictures of how I do the puffy tea cozy I showed in my Valentine's Day decorating pictures. There have been a few requests and since there was no pattern, perhaps a few photos will help.
Every post deserves a picture. Here's one for today. It's a small paper pieced project hanging in my sewing room. I need to get one of those small quilt hangers so it looks better.
Then, up comes a new hop. Since hand embroidery is one of my favorites, this hop will require an extra vitamin and a new can of coffee. Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt has some fun in store for us I am sure and probably lots of eye candy.
The past few days I've been finishing the machine quilting on a quilt I had given up on. The tension on the back was wacko so I put the binding on and buried it in the closet. This past weekend was time to bring it out. Unquilting--a.k.a.--carefully removing the unwanted quilting is great TV work. I'll post it when finally complete.
Later this week I'll try to put together some pictures of how I do the puffy tea cozy I showed in my Valentine's Day decorating pictures. There have been a few requests and since there was no pattern, perhaps a few photos will help.
Every post deserves a picture. Here's one for today. It's a small paper pieced project hanging in my sewing room. I need to get one of those small quilt hangers so it looks better.

What a lovely little quilt! Totally cute!
ReplyDelete