Friday, November 7, 2014

New Easy-to-Make Tea Cozy

Call it stash busting or whatever you want, but I call it divine. There's something about tea cozies besides their function. Needless to say, there are many in my closet. This one was so quick and easy that I'll probably make some for gifts.


It's a pattern from Connecting Threads one of my favorite places for fabric lately. Their patterns are well written with lots of pictures. You can't go wrong. If you need help, just email them with a question. The best part about this pattern is it was free.


It doesn't take much fabric. If you have a few fat quarters that work well together you are ready to go. It requires Insul Brite or batting. Nothing else--other than thread and your imagination.

Marcy

 

4 comments:

  1. With the cooler weather coming along a nice hot pot of tea is really comforting. Your cozy is wonderful. Creative Cozy Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your tea cozy... reminds me on a magician's coat. It is a beautiful fabric, like the fresh & contrasting colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a tea drinker and this is perfect! Too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tea cosy is beautiful! It looks like it's easy to put it on and to remove it. I also love their fabric... I went to their website and I've downloaded the pattern. Thank you for telling us!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.