It's a dark cool morning here--just what you'd expect on Halloween. Yesterday I took the time to click some photos to share for the holiday.

First, I did not make this quilt. I bought it. It is showing some beautiful applique and gorgeous quilting. It's hanging around here every Halloween. Note to self: remove all personal threads next time.

Next, rolling in the same theme, here is a bundle of fabric I won at a silent auction Quilts of Valor a couple weeks ago. There are 22 fat quarters and two yards of the purple border print. Now all I need is a pattern and I'll be ready for Halloween next year.

Don't forget Pat over at Life in the Scrapatch is having Spider Web Quilt Along. With her photos you'll have a fun quilt in no time. Or catch the Halloween fabric clearance sales now and make it for next year. You'll be glad you did.
Here's the one I made, if you didn't catch my last post.
Marcy
First, I did not make this quilt. I bought it. It is showing some beautiful applique and gorgeous quilting. It's hanging around here every Halloween. Note to self: remove all personal threads next time.
Next, rolling in the same theme, here is a bundle of fabric I won at a silent auction Quilts of Valor a couple weeks ago. There are 22 fat quarters and two yards of the purple border print. Now all I need is a pattern and I'll be ready for Halloween next year.
Don't forget Pat over at Life in the Scrapatch is having Spider Web Quilt Along. With her photos you'll have a fun quilt in no time. Or catch the Halloween fabric clearance sales now and make it for next year. You'll be glad you did.
Here's the one I made, if you didn't catch my last post.
Marcy
I love your spider quilt...so cool and creepy!
ReplyDeleteLove your Pumpkin Patch quilt. Congratulations on you fabric win. Stunning Spider Web quilt! Creative Quilting Bliss...
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely quilt you bought. And the spider web is so fun.
ReplyDeleteThe bought quilt really does have some great quilting. beautiful. 'Love your spider-wed-shaped quilt. My granddaughter would love that.
ReplyDeleteI"m so inspired by the quilting on this....and I just love the fabrics of the pumpkins. A prefect post to rejuvenate this week Marcy!!
ReplyDelete