Last month I had to replace my toaster oven. It had the cutest cover that does not fit on the new one. My family is coming for Thanksgiving weekend and I needed a new cover for my toaster oven. Keep in mind, it is a WIP (work in progress). The plans to finish were interrupted by my need to clean, shop and the rest that goes with the holiday. Anyway, I got enough done to use as a cover.
Here's my original plan. I want it so there are four different fronts to change at my whim. Here are two so far. The black with white dots is box pleated on the bottom and the black and white check is gathered. You can still see the chalk quilting marks. Don't you just love the fabric? It's PamKittyLove fabric and I've heard the PamKittyPicnic fabric is arriving at the shops.
Below is the other side. The plan was to embellish the red checks with maybe cupcake appliques or something that would scream red. It needs some side ties but haven't figured that out yet.
Here's my original plan. I want it so there are four different fronts to change at my whim. Here are two so far. The black with white dots is box pleated on the bottom and the black and white check is gathered. You can still see the chalk quilting marks. Don't you just love the fabric? It's PamKittyLove fabric and I've heard the PamKittyPicnic fabric is arriving at the shops.
Below is the other side. The plan was to embellish the red checks with maybe cupcake appliques or something that would scream red. It needs some side ties but haven't figured that out yet.
The picture below shows the old cover that served well for many years. I'll pass on to my neighbor. Gosh, it almost fits my sewing machine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.