We are headed east which gives me a chance to pass on some older quilts to family. I don't think I'll find room for the large quilts but these will free up space and perhaps find a home. Several are patterns or kits from Connecting Threads.
This is a nice sized lap quilt my sister-in-law will probably enjoy. Her hand work was impeccable but she'll not see my errors for sure.
I enjoyed hand quilting in spots for emphasis. Too bad I used muslin for the backing. But, then, it does show off more.
This flower baskets were make a nice table topper.
This pattern impressed me. But what was I thinking? The colors match absolutely nothing. This one needs a loving home.
How about a paper pieced fusion with machine trapunto? I'll try anything...once.
Can you see the dimension?
This is an elegant tablerunner/placemats set. A delightful project but I have nothing blue in my house. No match here.
So off they go, space permitted, to another home.
Marcy
Hi Marcy,
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at your "nothing blue in my house." It is a delightful project - too bad you chose blue or you would be enjoying it. I am 100% sure your family will be delighted to take some finished quilting projects off your hands. Safe travels! ~smile~
Roseanne