Quilt Doodles BOM 2017 has been extra fun this year. 1930's fabrics are my favorites. They just scream Q U I L T. Anyway, these last two are darling. Patterns are free the month posted.
I hope spring is coming your way as it is one of the best seasons we have. Lots of nature out there. Enjoy it!
Marcy
Farmhouse Threads is having a very creative patriotic blog hop with different designers providing a free pattern every Friday. You can by a kit to complete the block from the designer or just dig through your wool stash. Block one is finished and I skipped over to a later block. She claims you can have this quilt done for the summer patriotic holidays. Hmm. At my speed it may be next summer.
I hope spring is coming your way as it is one of the best seasons we have. Lots of nature out there. Enjoy it!
Marcy




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.