Sunday, October 23, 2016


Spooky Delights Table Runner

Halloween is on its way and I finally finished my Spooky Delights Table Runner which was a sew along at Jolly Jabber of Fat Quarter Shop. See pattern here: Spooky Delights Table Runner

Two of us in my one sewing group decided to make it--no one else joined us. She finished hers long ago and I'm lucky to have it for this year. I wanted to use glow in the dark thread around the appliques but didn't. You know how you start something, get so far and quit and then have to motivate yourself to get it completed? That's me. It's such a cute pattern and simple to  put together.

My plans were to embellish with a few goodies from my cabinet. Maybe when I bring it back for next year. Then it'll be like a new quilt.


The block below is from last year's BOM from Quilt Doodles Designs. I know. Bad picture. It was raining out. It's our first rain since May 6th so I can't complain.


Marcy


2 comments:

  1. Marcy, I love your Halloween runner, you will enjoy getting it out every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two very lovely halloween quilts. I love your pumpkin houses!
    First rain since May 6th!!! I reread your sentence twice as this is something unbelievable where I live. Where people dancing with joy?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.