Sunday, September 25, 2016

The end of summer! I always think of Labor Day as the end of summer--kind of a sad day. When I was younger, it was back to school for me. When I had a family, it was back to school for them. The summer fun days are over. However, I do enjoy fall as it seems to put us back on track and begin again.

I found a fun wool project to work on and have a few others in mind. Last week I turned in seven baby quilts for the naval hospital and have already started a few others.  These are challenges since we rely on donated fabric and matching up fabrics cranks my mind.


This pattern moves along quite fast and uses small amounts of fabric.


Gosh this teddy bear fabric is old. Perhaps from the 80s? Teddy bears never go out of style and they still give comfort.


There wasn't much of this bright fabric but I was able to cut ten large blocks and then depended on rail fence to fill in. Great color match if I must say so.

Marcy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.