Somehow the camera got in my hand and I shot some photos of my gingerbread kids. I had eye surgery this week so I'm working with a disability but so wanted to share my kids with you. Besides lots of gingerbread quilts, I've used some of my gingerbread cutters here and there for decoration. There are still several in the box.
This pattern was a gift and when the quilt was completed my dear family said it looked like they were over baked.
This is an Eleanor Burns kit---no big deal but cute. With a small magnet stitched inside, it easily hangs on the fridge.
The buttons used on this one are from a can of buttons a friend gave me--lucky me. The are marble size!

Another "lucky for me" was this pattern with kit. A friend in my friendship group was cleaning out her sewing room and leveling off the to-do pile.
I posted this last January when I was stash busting and needed a new project to work on.
Remember a post of mine in November where I had to make a new toaster oven cover when I bought a new one since the old cover didn't fit? I made it so it'll have four sides for the front--like reversible and front to back. I just basted these fabric ginger people on for now. With those being my favorite colors, I am sure I'll find more goodies to add to one side or the other.
This pattern was a gift and when the quilt was completed my dear family said it looked like they were over baked.
This is an Eleanor Burns kit---no big deal but cute. With a small magnet stitched inside, it easily hangs on the fridge.
The buttons used on this one are from a can of buttons a friend gave me--lucky me. The are marble size!
Another "lucky for me" was this pattern with kit. A friend in my friendship group was cleaning out her sewing room and leveling off the to-do pile.
This pattern was found at a quaint quilt shop in Barrington, IL. Most the of the gingerbread cutters on top are oldies.
I posted this last January when I was stash busting and needed a new project to work on.
Remember a post of mine in November where I had to make a new toaster oven cover when I bought a new one since the old cover didn't fit? I made it so it'll have four sides for the front--like reversible and front to back. I just basted these fabric ginger people on for now. With those being my favorite colors, I am sure I'll find more goodies to add to one side or the other.
It's hard to pick a favorite out of all those little happy gingerbread Marcy! Thanks for rejuvinating this happy guys with us this week at Tuesday Archives!! :V
ReplyDelete