That's me. Not Missing in action--just sidetracked.
If it's not one thing, it's another. Preoccupied by a distant family wedding, outside house construction plus a bit unorganized with my philanthropy quilts. Have been pairing fabrics, cutting strips and making kits. Very time- consuming but the swamped feeling is gone.
While at my daughters, it was time to take pictures of some of the quilts I made for her. Acorn Alley was a Bunny Hill BOM a long time ago and it was a pleasure to put together. My daughter had to sweep her driveway constantly when the acorns were dropping.
The sunflower quilt was made from the first quilt class with an expert pattern designer and quilter. Terry Christopherson of Black Mountain Quilts spoke at a guild meeting and the following day was the workshop.
It was nice to revisit these quilts and finally add the pictures to my album. I can see by the fold that I'll need to teach her about quilt care and refolding at different angles. How often do you refold your quilts?
Enjoying spring, finally.
Marcy



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.