We have a relative who has just moved to assisted living. She is such a sweet lady and I always envied her skills with a needle--machine or hand. She could tackle any craft project and make it look professional. No longer.
So here's where a quilt comes in. Her nickname is Dot and I've made her a I Spy quilt with some personal touches plus lots of fabric with dots.
She once owned a craft store name Raggedy Ann Shop.
These are Bonnie Hunter's tile blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine last spring. See my blocks in progress HERE. Every time I find an interesting novelty fabric in my stash, I cut a center square. These blocks are so much fun to make.
Fond memories.
Marcy
So here's where a quilt comes in. Her nickname is Dot and I've made her a I Spy quilt with some personal touches plus lots of fabric with dots.
She once owned a craft store name Raggedy Ann Shop.
Fruit ladies just for fun and a giggle.
And I always thought she'd enjoy Road to California that appears every January.
These are Bonnie Hunter's tile blocks from Quiltmaker Magazine last spring. See my blocks in progress HERE. Every time I find an interesting novelty fabric in my stash, I cut a center square. These blocks are so much fun to make.
Fond memories.
Marcy




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.