Last year I made a few tea towels using Carol's (from Just Let Me Quilt) flamingo pattern and this year found it necessary to spread those birds--and like colors--all over the house. What will next year bring? Maybe I'll buy Elizabeth's pattern Florence Flamingo. Lots of great summer colors.
The orange and turquoise quilt is Bonnie's (Quiltville) mystery quilt. Who would have thought I'd be mixing bright summer colors into my living room.

How about those pillows? They make a statement! "Let's Flamingo." Too the far right is a machine trapunto quilt--the panel was a gift from a friend when she was at the Sisters Quilt Show several years ago.

A 50% off sale provided me with a basic pink and white tote. Using the "no sew" fusible for flamingo fun, finished it off well. It even has a zipper. Such a deal for $5.00.
Then I found these placemats at Kohl's. And, of course, they were on sale. What else can I find?
Fun with flamingos. What better to do in these hot summer days.
Marcy
The orange and turquoise quilt is Bonnie's (Quiltville) mystery quilt. Who would have thought I'd be mixing bright summer colors into my living room.

How about those pillows? They make a statement! "Let's Flamingo." Too the far right is a machine trapunto quilt--the panel was a gift from a friend when she was at the Sisters Quilt Show several years ago.

A 50% off sale provided me with a basic pink and white tote. Using the "no sew" fusible for flamingo fun, finished it off well. It even has a zipper. Such a deal for $5.00.
]
Fun with flamingos. What better to do in these hot summer days.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.