Why oh why did I miss the many previous year's mystery quilts. This has been fun, challenging and inspiring too. Definitely working out of my box and trying to stay current with the clues.
What am I talking about? Well, everyone in the quilting world is talking about this year's Quiltville mystery quilt, On Ringo Lake.
The colors are amazing. Nice aquas/turquises, corals/oranges, browns and off whites.
Here are some of my stitching for this week.
Curious? Need directions? Go here for week four:

What am I talking about? Well, everyone in the quilting world is talking about this year's Quiltville mystery quilt, On Ringo Lake.
The colors are amazing. Nice aquas/turquises, corals/oranges, browns and off whites.
Here are some of my stitching for this week.
Curious? Need directions? Go here for week four:
Lastly, in more ways than one. Here's my last eagle center for the Quilts of Valor quilts made by my group. I'll still work on other blocks and continue with the baby and children quilts for the naval hospital. I've probably made at least a hundred and probably more. I just never kept count. The group made the other blocks and finished off the quilts.

Marcy


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.