I've been reorganizing and consolidating in the guest room, a.k.a.sewing room extension. You know how we save absolutely everything. This is a good project because things turn up that were totally forgotten.
I stitched these up when I first retired, before I started quilting. They were spread out in a basket under my kitchen desk. There were many compliments on that little decor piece. They are just nostalgic and made to be used.
They need a good washing and like fabric...handling, My memories. Embroidered towels, Pearl Harbor 74 years ago and aprons.
Marcy
they are exquisite. I just adore hand embroidery on tea towels like these. I like vintage 40's anything really but especially tea towels. With dancing teapots! LeeAnna at not afraid of color
ReplyDeleteYou've made yourself a beautiful collection. I love your choice of colors and all the flowers make everything so pretty. Using them is perfect to brighten any day. :-)
ReplyDelete