Today Michael's was on the list for some embroidery thread and looky what I found. This really neat watermelon bowl. What a find--like I need another bowl. Then I skipped the other errands, went home and dig out some watermelon stuff.
First I found this table runner made last year but not used since we were gone most of watermelon season. It was a magazine pattern tweaked a bit. On the kitchen table I really don't like a long runner.
But here's the funny part. After I made it using stash fabric, another one turned up that was made even the year before that with the very same fabric. It was easy and fun but really not my style--it's that orange peel or whatever it is called. Perhaps it can find a useful home with one of the kids. Can you see it's not me. Yes, it has red and black but that's it.
Speaking of red and black, my favorite colors.... My husband bought me a new car a few weeks ago and I did not realize until I pulled out of the garage this morning why he picked it. Red and black with the white cabinets--perfect. Mine is the red one.
Add to your reminder list: The Ho Ho Ho blog hop starts July 31st. It's hard to think Ho Ho Ho when it's well over 90 degrees.
First I found this table runner made last year but not used since we were gone most of watermelon season. It was a magazine pattern tweaked a bit. On the kitchen table I really don't like a long runner.
But here's the funny part. After I made it using stash fabric, another one turned up that was made even the year before that with the very same fabric. It was easy and fun but really not my style--it's that orange peel or whatever it is called. Perhaps it can find a useful home with one of the kids. Can you see it's not me. Yes, it has red and black but that's it.
Speaking of red and black, my favorite colors.... My husband bought me a new car a few weeks ago and I did not realize until I pulled out of the garage this morning why he picked it. Red and black with the white cabinets--perfect. Mine is the red one.
Add to your reminder list: The Ho Ho Ho blog hop starts July 31st. It's hard to think Ho Ho Ho when it's well over 90 degrees.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.