A week or so ago I mentioned some small metal quilt holders I bought from an online site and said I'd take pictures. You'll agree they are darling and great for small quilts. But check the site at Robinsonswoodcrafts as there are so many wood products besides the metal holders for quilts of all sizes. A friend had ordered the sewing machine thread rack and it is not only useful but adds a bit of punch to her sewing room. The prices are great, shipping was fast and best of all, MADE IN THE USA!
This is not a paid ad--just wanted to share it with you.
This one is a 12" and comes with a dowel and screws. The thread spool has actual thread on it.
This is not a paid ad--just wanted to share it with you.
This one is a 12" and comes with a dowel and screws. The thread spool has actual thread on it.

This one is 12" also and there must be a half dozen of my small summer quilts that'll fit it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.